Assailant Of Busan Oculus Schoolhouse Assault Had Sexually Harassed Bts Before?


"I'm gonna convey gender activity amongst BTS,
I'm gonna suck Taehyung's penis amongst my mouth,
Suga volition lick my vagina amongst his mouth,
I'll pose Jungkook's penis inwards my vagina,
(last judgement is illegible)"

=

Instiz: Busan assaulter Jung Yoomi's by of sexually harassing a man child group

- That's a existent mental illness

- I'm getting goosebumps. I mean value she has a psychological problem.

- Her entire by is getting dug out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm scared because it mightiness spread out as well as achieve BTS... I mean value the members volition experience actually upset.

- I promise Big Hit sues her

- In what environs did she grow upwards that made her tell those things every bit a kid?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel