Do Guys Besides Become Jealous Of Other Guys' Looks?

Pann: Do guys also instruct jealous of other guys' looks

1. [+93, -0] I read that guys, fifty-fifty amid friends, convey an unspoken hierarchy. So yous volition never hold upwards jealous of a guy who's a higher rank, no affair how good they're doing. But when a guy who's a lower orbit is doing well, you'll hold upwards jealous. It's similar for girls but for girls, all of them are a similar rank, non a hierarchy. So when i of them starts exceeding, they'll hold upwards jealous too when i of them starts falling, she becomes an tardily target. It's yet a stereotype, don't trust it likewise much.

2. [+89, -3] It's truthful that they telephone yell upwards an ugly human being manlike too a handsome human being feminine ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen guys calling a Ha Sungwoon lookalike feminine too calling a Go Changsuk lookalike manlike ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+48, -29] I've barely seen guys existence jealous of handsome looks.

4. [+42, -1] What produce yous hateful men don't instruct jealous? I know an oppa who's truly handsome. His eyes are equally pretty equally Park Jihun's. But he doesn't hold off feminine, he has nighttime skin, too he's only truly handsome. And I've seen about other fat, ugly oppa maxim he doesn't honour him handsome. It made me speechless.

5. [+32, -0] If guys telephone yell upwards a guy feminine, it agency the guys is 100% handsome ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+29, -3] Guys tending nearly their athletic too gaming abilities much to a greater extent than than their looks.

7. [+23, -1] I'm a guy too I tin give the axe order yous that a lot of guys are confident amongst their looks. Even my friend who's ugly said he knew he was considered handsome, which freaked me out.

8. [+21, -0] I truly felt that guys' jealousy too inferiority complex are to a greater extent than scary.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel