Nam Taehyun's Rage Posts On The Topic Of His Winner Withdrawal


Well I response to the Winner-related questions because they're brought upwards inwards interviews. I don't desire to elevate it, either. And what, I buy the farm along changing my words? Do y'all intend I'll last the disadvantaged i if I elevate the details on my withdrawal? I don't similar fighting therefore merely cheer for your favorite ones instead. I'm non an idol therefore I'll alive good without making upwards a kind, hard-working image. I operate difficult myself. I create what I want. That's why I create meliorate than y'all people who sit down at dwelling work solid too curse others. If y'all loathe me, terminate existence interested too screw off, please.

Do y'all intend it's a right mode to tell "I won't own got the question" when a journalist is politely bespeak y'all nearly the topic?



(Screencap of fans terminate telling him to elevate Winner)
Hey, too therefore why don't y'all tell Naver to terminate publishing those articles or bring together Naver instead

=

Instiz: Nam Taehyun's Instagram posts that are deleted

- So frustrating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How tin forcefulness out he exclusively intend for himself... My biggest embarrassment is that y'all were my kickoff bias. Thank y'all for leaving

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You tin forcefulness out tell his graphic symbol from his speaking tone

- He already opened the Pandora's box... So his Winner withdrawal volition follow him for the residual of his life. It's a compassion but he'll own got to bargain alongside that.

- If he's that confident, too therefore why doesn't he let on the details therefore nosotros tin forcefulness out come across who'll last disadvantaged?

- He might've been well-mannered to the journalists but non to the Winner members. It would've been prissy if he was well-mannered to both sides

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel