A Hymn(?) Recommended Past Times Common Bogum


Lyrics
I don't be anymore
Only Jesus does
I volition alive every bit I praise Jesus
who exists within of me
Only Jesus who is inwards me
I don't be anymore
Only Jesus does
I volition alive every bit I praise Jesus
who exists within of me

-

Pann: A mutual argue why people larn out Park Bogum's fandom

1. [+250, -7] Whether his organized faith is a cult or not, it's actually off-putting every bit an atheist.

2. [+242, -6] Ha... I can't stand upwards this 1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+225, -5] Fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My heed went blank for a sec

4. [+98, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I expire to a church building as well as it's as well as then funny

5. [+94, -2] I don't attention what organized faith Park Bogum believes inwards but I actually loathe how he's promoting his religion. He should create it alone. What's incorrect alongside him? That's a means of forcing others.

6. [+90, -3] I don't be anymore... Am I the exactly 1 who got goosebumps at this?

7. [+86, -12] It's as well as then difficult to larn his fan because of his cult.

8. [+55, -102] Personally, I uncovering believing inwards a cult or inwards Jesus to live on the same thing. It's exactly a thing of a verified organized faith or not. The persuasion of believing inwards god is the same. A cult could live on doing volunteer function as well as plow out to live on a proficient one.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel