Update Victim Of Enes Kaya On I Nighttime + Abnormal Summit's Damaged Image


Netizenbuzz Article


-



Article: "Enes Kaya called me after I posted a postal service that demanded him to halt pretending every bit a singler man" (One Night)

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+801, -25] The reasons why she can't survive lying:
1) The telephone discover of Enes she has is the same 1 that the staff of One Night Entertainment TV has
2) She revealed the photos of Enes every bit a child, which were never revealed before
3) The demo analyzed the vocalisation as well as it matched amongst Enes'
They contacted when his married adult woman was meaning as well as fifty-fifty slept together

2. [+725, -26] It'll survive difficult for Enes to continue living inward Korea. Go dorsum to Turkey as well as alive every bit a Muslim instead of a hypocrite. Maybe Korea was a golden terra firma amongst a direct chances for you. Just similar yous said, you're paying for what you've done. Way to ruin your life at once, tsk tsk

3. [+645, -18] This is why yous shouldn't survive trusting a broadcast image

4. [+71, -1] At this rate, Enes looks actually scary...

5. [+68, -3] "I showed him a scene on broadcast where he talked close his married adult woman as well as asked him what this was about. He looked dumbfounded, similar he didn't know what to say. Then he asked me, 'You never knew?' I said I didn't as well as that I wouldn't survive dating him if I did. He answered back, 'I idea yous knew'. I was as well as therefore mad that I started yelling at him as well as threatened to written report him. Then he started swearing dorsum at me as well as began choking me spell throwing objects from a tabular array close us. I was scared as well as therefore I begged him to non kill me. Then he told me, 'You're Korean as well as I'm Turkish. What I hateful past times that is that if yous written report me, I tin laissez passer on the axe merely function out for Turkey solitary as well as yous can't produce anything close it'."

6. [+64, -2] How many victims are there? Up until now, I idea it was solely 1 woman... And right away it's several...

7. [+62, -2] The fact that he cheated shows that he's a full trash but he said, "you didn't know that I was married? I idea yous knew. I tin laissez passer on the axe merely instruct dorsum to Turkey" as well as strangled her neck... I'm as well as therefore freaked out... So scary

8. [+59, -2] He should survive banned from leaving the province until he pays off the penalization for his CFs. He should survive responsible for his popularity

9. [+48, -2] Everybody must spotter this episode ㅋㅋ And nevertheless he's gonna sue people??? Does he intend Korea is a joke?

10. [+44, -1] What yous said on TV - "check where the rose has been growing on" - Turkish proverb. You're the 1 throwing poop on your dad's confront ㅋㅋㅋ

-


Enes Kaya called me after I posted a postal service that demanded him to halt pretending every bit a unmarried Update Victim of Enes Kaya on One Night + Abnormal Summit's damaged image

Article: From kimigayo to Enes... Continuous controversies of 'Abnormal Summit'

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1418, -39] I didn't await Enes to plow out similar this. I experience betrayed...

2. [+1179, -58] As a fan of Abnormal Summit, I'm as well as therefore sad... But a wrongdoing is wrong. They must apologize as well as clarify

3. [+1109, -43] Doesn't Enes experience sorry for the MCs as well as panelists?

4. [+995, -106] Abnormal Summit... The demo goes past times its name

5. [+773, -401] It revealed the pathetic casting organization of a cable channel

6. [+370, -29] Similarity of the controversies: they all happened when Takuya was absent ㅋㅋㅋ Takuya is similar the guarding angel

7. [+320, -9] The jerk who had a conservative icon cheated as well as is non fifty-fifty clarifying it. I'm fifty-fifty starting to survive suspicious of the other foreigners... The MCs must survive shocked...

8. [+323, -22] It won't survive weird if the staff sues Enes

9. [+297, -9] It was to a greater extent than shocking because it's Enes, the most conservative one. It's similar Tyler beingness the boss of a gang

10. [+247, -11] I experience bad for his Korean best friend

-


Pann: The agency Enes Kaya talks as well as behaves are different



Sam: 

"His thoughts are conservative"



"But his behaviour is really different"



"He shows a lot of involvement inward women"



"And he goes to clubs amongst friends"


===


1. [+225, -7] The biggest cheater of 2014

2. [+171, -16] My mom said he was solely mouthing expert things as well as it turned out to survive truthful ㅋㅋ Before Lee Byung Hun's scandal broke out, she said those who set similar him don't final long as well as years later, it turned out to survive existent ㅋㅋ My mom's a fortune teller

3. [+144, -10] He's staying placidity as well as is non fifty-fifty clarifying. Asshole



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel