Update Enes Talks Virtually How He Started Dating His Wife



Instiz: Enes' means of dating shown on Taxi




Enes vicious inward honey alongside his electrical current married adult woman when he starting fourth dimension saw her on a street. He went to her together with confessed straight

Enes: "Date me"
Wife: (flustered) "I'll mean value nigh it"
Enes: "I don't accept fourth dimension together with then respond me now" "Today is my birthday together with then reckon this every 2nd a gift for me together with appointment me"

And they got married at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


=====


- Hul his manliness explodes...

- Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I was gonna deed to Italia simply perhaps I'll become to Turkey instead....

- So cool... <3

- His married adult woman is indeed beautiful


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel