Update G-Dragon At The Airport



Pann: G-Dragon became Bear Jiyong ㅋㅋㅋ








===


1. [+103, -10] Are you lot happy to endure stepping on Korea amongst your right-wing girlfriend? There's a confine to beingness shameless, fuck

2. [+95, -9] Get my downvote, druggie

3. [+91, -12] I was a fan of you lot for viii years. I discovery myself pitiable for defending you lot through all this. You treated fans every 2nd a joke in addition to I was also blind... Please remain serenity for the remaining fans

3. [+39, -6] I'm shocked at how he yet has fans ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+22, -6] He has terrible trunk proportions

5. [+18, -6] He must endure thinking his fashion is proficient but level dating a right-winger looks similar he's trying hard. His existence is merely a tryhard

6. [+18, -6] I don't desire to come across him. His conclusion is no dissimilar from T-roaches

7. [+16, -2] He needs to halt coming out. There's a confine to beingness a tryhard in addition to beingness shameless

8. [+16, -4] Ugh in addition to thence ugly



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel