Update Yang Hyun Suk Says He Wants G-Dragon To Create Acting



Instiz: Yang Hyun Suk "I wanted GD to create acting exactly he said he doesn't desire to "




Yang Hyun Suk:

"As I got older, I changed my remove heed of 'artists should solely create music'"

"I'm nonetheless concerned most 2NE1 too Bigbang's future. I mean value they bespeak to seek a multifariousness of things. Honestly I desire GD to create acting, exactly he said he doesn't desire to. TOP too Seungri said they wanted to too hence they did. I mean value it's correct to heighten artists inward dissimilar aspects if they're talented enough."


=====


- GD's acting inward Secret Garden was okay ㅋㅋ

- Don't forcefulness him if he doesn't desire to

- Good choice, Jiyong

- I mean value GD shouldn't create acting. He suits music the most

- Once again, YG is non gonna near up



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel