Update Sm's Amazing Business



Instiz: SM's amazing business 



Necklaces alongside H.O.T members' DNA



Albums alongside H.O.T members' DNA



Cards alongside H.O.T members' DNA



On June 22, 1999, the deoxyribonucleic acid products were signed to move released.

They extracted the members' deoxyribonucleic acid from their hairs.


=====


- I heard that those products were super popular

- Am I the exclusively i who finds it scary?

- Moon Hee Jun said that the fans kept pulling the members' pilus as well as thence the boss only decided to sell the deoxyribonucleic acid ㅋㅋ

- I'm thankful of non beingness an SM fan ㅋㅋㅋ

- I mean value I'll genuinely purchase i if my idol sells his deoxyribonucleic acid ㅋㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel