Update K-Netizens Anticipate Joo Won's Casting Inward Nodame Cantabile



Pann: Joo Won looking abrupt for Nodame







=====


1. [+107, -9] Oh he gives off the vibe of Chiaki

2. [+89, -0] Oh... He looks handsomer

3. [+65, -12] I've liked him since Kim Tak Goo ㅠㅠ Even though he was the antagonist, I liked him to a greater extent than than Yoon Shi Yoon ㅠㅠ

4. [+24, -0] He truly does give off the vibe of Chiaki inwards a white shirt ㅋㅋ I idea he doesn't match

5. [+21, -0] This oppa is only too thus practiced at acting. You tin trust him. I watched Bridal Mask, seventh Grade Civil Servant too Good Doctor, too I truly didn't teach to intend he's the same person. He's truly practiced at acting. But I too similar his practiced mentality ㅠㅠ I'll picket Nodame because I trust oppa ㅠㅠ

6. [+21, -0] "The operation needs to live on done quickly"

7. [+14, -0] Joo Won has practiced personalities too he's handsome ㅠㅠ 

8. [+14, -0] Joo Won = Bridal Mask was the legend



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel