Update Rap Monster Mentions Bobby, G-Dragon Too To A Greater Extent Than Inwards His Interview


Pann: Rap Monster's interview (Bobby mentioned)




Q: Then let’s verbalize virtually the battle(?) alongside Bobby. What started it?

RM: Bobby made references to me a few times on Show Me The Money. He seemed to bask using words similar ‘sangnamja (T/N: truthful man, also the championship for ‘Boy inwards Luv’) as well as ‘leading a fast life’ (T/N: pronounced every bit Bangtang). Saying “Like a truthful man, I Pb a fast life” isn’t a mutual mix of words, right? I idea that it wasn’t only a coincidence. He non exclusively attacked Bangtan, but Boyfriend every bit well. It was the context of, “Everything you lot guys messed up, I’ll demo it all here.” However, I didn’t fifty-fifty have got much thoughts on it at that indicate either. I only thought, Bobby in all likelihood only dislikes us. However, on his lyrics for ‘Come Here’, at that spot were lyrics that seemed to endure targeting us again. “I alive a fast life, there’s no demand for pretty boys / They telephone yell upward me a monster, I never called myself that / You guys similar a full-length mirror much ameliorate than a basement dungeon / If my skills were looks, as well as then I would expect similar Wonbin inwards front end of a bulletproof mirror.” But to endure honest, Bobby isn’t genuinely a Wonbin… (laughter)

Q: Then is he Hyunbin?

RM: Anyways, these lyrics were the 3rd time. I felt similar I would endure an idiot if I only endured it till the 3rd time. If I didn’t give feedback inwards whatsoever way, as well as then it would also endure insulting to fans, as well as I personally couldn’t allow it travel past times every bit well. Truthfully, I was planning to purpose lyrics from my [RM] mixtape on the MAMA stage. However, afterward listening to ‘Come Here’, I speedily changed the lyrics to respond to Bobby. And as well as then every bit people caught onto those lyrics, it ended upward becoming a hot topic. However, I personally honor Bobby. He does genuinely good on stage. Although I don’t mean value his raps are particular or that he has a broad spectrum, his might to dominate the phase is good, as well as he has a cool manner of hip-hop that rappers aren’t able to achieve. And the fact that he won SMTM whether or non he had his company’s might or non is definitely something that confirmed himself.

Q: It became a topic whether it was a diss circular or battle.

RM: I mean value it became an fifty-fifty larger topic, because both Bobby as well as I are inwards the category of idols. I also felt similar they were putting us together to struggle (laughter). However, it wasn’t to that point.

Q: I heard you lot guys greeted each other behind MAMA.

RM: After the functioning ended, I went downwardly but Bobby high-fived me from behind the stage. He said that he mouthed my lyrics as well as saw it well. I constitute out that when I was performing on stage, Bobby was watching me attentively.

Q: If you lot force as well as come across that situation, I experience similar Bobby’s heed is really hip-hop. Doesn’t it seem similar he realizes that it’s both a challenger as well as game that forms inside music?

RM: That’s just it. That’s just what I desire to say, but people don’t sympathize it well. Our fans are worried that we’ll goal upward fighting similar this (laughter). However, I hope that they realize that it’s non similar that.

Q: Pushing aside who’s practiced or bad or whose side you’re on or not, I mean value it’s only prissy to see. I experience similar you lot guys would give synergy to each other too.

RM: That’s true. Wasn’t Swings’ ‘control crisis’ also a agency to describe upward all the levels of everyone through competing musically. However, because Bobby as well as I are both nether the category of idols, I mean value it became a larger controversy. I hope that many people are able to realize that inside hip-hop, this is a agency to limited yourself as well as that it’s natural.

Q: You did the MAMA phase alongside Zico. Did Zico give you lot this or that variety of advice?

RM: I knew Zico hyung ever since I was a immature child. I believe that hyung’s actions inwards full general demo me a lot. It gives me help, but also stimulates me.

Q: Before you lot went on phase for MAMA, what did you lot guys verbalize about?

RM: Truthfully, I wrote out the lyrics that I would do at MAMA iv 5 days inwards advance. After I said that, Zico hyung told me that it’s unsafe to write lyrics speedily similar that as well as that I should endure carefully. Saying that he made a genuinely large error i fourth dimension earlier (laughter).

Q: What does idol grouping promotions hateful to Rap Monster. H5N1 practiced stride inwards gild to compass my goal? Something that’s genuinely my goal? Or only something you lot ended upward finding yourself doing?

RM: Although I’m non trying to endure discourteous towards our fans or the grouping itself, I mean value the closest Definition would endure something that I only constitute myself doing. To endure honest, my goal is really clear. It’s to have got many people hear to my music. I desire to confirm my beingness fifty-fifty to a greater extent than past times standing on a large stage. Honestly, I wnated to proceed only studying prior to my debut. However, the thing that brought me dorsum to music over again was this fellowship as well as this group. That’s why I don’t desire to tell idol grouping promotions are a stride towards my goal. This is because there’s only thence much I’m receiving from these promotions.

Q: Are you lot maxim that at first, you lot only wanted to do music as well as only wanted to rap?

RM: That’s right. However, when I was virtually to only concentrate on my studies, I received a telephone yell upward from Untouchable’s Sleepy hyung, as well as I ended upward auditioning to this fellowship through him. At first, BTS wasn’t inside this variety of format. It was inwards the format of YG’s 1TYM, where nosotros wouldn’t dance. That’s why I went into this group. Because they said that I would endure able to rap inwards such a large fellowship similar this. And at that period, I also was rejected from an audition for Big Deal Records, thence I was desperate. I idea that I had to do this no affair what. It was the perfect fellowship to travel out my dream inwards wanting to confirm my beingness towards to a greater extent than people. However, every bit the group’s format switched to an idol group, I had a lot of confusion. I also felt genuinely hopeless. However, I ended upward somehow accepting it… And have got come upward up to here.

Q: The fact that you lot didn’t decline it could also endure seen every bit a ‘passive choice’, right?

RM: That’s right. I just… I mean value it was only fate to endure lke this (laughter). Honestly, I genuinely hated dancing at first. Because I’m non practiced at it. I yet Don’t similar dancing. However, the argue why I hold staying inwards this fellowship is that they said they would allow me to do my music alongside my lyrics as well as my rap, as well as it’s piece of cake becoming a reality. It’s similar that for BTS’ album as well as inwards my solo industrial plant too. For example, the [RM] mixtape is genuinely no dissimilar from only myself. I believe that the fellowship is keeping its hope alongside me. I liked hip-hop, wanted to do rap, as well as wanted to stand upward on a large stage. As those 3 interlinked, I came upward to here. If you lot expect at it inwards some other angle… it’s something that I chose.

Q: However, this is a basis that clearly divides hip-hop betwixt existent as well as fake, as well as has a compulsion towards its purity. Criticisms volition proceed to exist.

RM: I completely understand. Sometimes I have got that variety of critical heed to myself every bit well. This is because at that spot are times where I have got to do things that I don’t want to. When I come across other rappers’ lyrics of “I don’t do what I don’t similar to do”, I experience similar it’s genuinely cool as well as there’s also an envious side to me virtually it. Like I said before, I sympathize that people have got a critical heed towards my position. And have a lot of confusion too. However, because I believe that I know virtually that aspect of hip-hop ameliorate than whatsoever i else, I’m trying my best inwards gild to endure the most existent I tin inwards this situation. And to a greater extent than than anything, I desire to only have got the largest amount of people possible listening to my music. This is the biggest thing to me.

Q: The standards for ‘many people’ could differ for each person.

RM: That’s right. However, if someone were to inquire me if I could only have got my music endure played for many people no affair what method or agency is used, I would respond that that is non the case.

Q: As a result, ‘many people’ is your standard, as well as the things you’ve chosen as well as ready compromises on through your life till straight off is because it doesn’t violate your ain standards or values. However, your standards volition in all likelihood remain unmatched alongside others.

RM: I sympathize those people too. I believe they tin definitely endure similar that. However, I believe that the exclusively thing that remains inwards the goal is my music.

Q: Is at that spot a criticism you lot concur alongside that relates to idol grouping promotions?

RM: There are many. Why do you lot do smoky makeup, why do you lot endeavor to human activity pretty on broadcast, etc. For hip-hop where purity is of import as well as masculinity plays a large part, I believe it’s definitely a critique that could come upward out. So from some point, my self-conscious has been divided inwards half. The argue why the embrace for my [RM] mixtape is divided inwards dark as well as white is to demo my two-faced self. I believe that there’s no improvement if you lot have got an inferiority complex as well as victim mentality. I decided upon the idea that I tin exclusively observe myself i time I tin acknowledge to myself as well as approve that both sides are sides of myself.

Q: However, towards the tradition of hip-hop that sets ‘actions’ every bit something importance, they could endure thinking that you’re receiving everything possible through your idol grouping promotions as well as and then endeavor to human activity hip-hop past times releasing a solo mixtape. Criticisms that that’s a contradiction as well as isn’t cool. Even if your mixtape’s completion score is high as well as is well-made.

RM: I sympathize that thought. You tin come across it similar that. However, I have got a lot of greed. The types of music I desire to demo are on this side as well as on that side. Conclusively, if I’m able to brand practiced music as well as people proceed to expect for my music, won’t this variety of disputation instruct better… is my thought. I’m going to non endure wavered past times things similar that whatsoever more. I’ve been shook past times it likewise much upward till now. When G-Dragon released ‘Heart Breaker’, I retrieve it. The reactions to when that was released every bit opposed to ‘One of a Kind’ is genuinely similar sky as well as hell. Didn’t he do good similar that? However, people that dislike G-Dragon yet proceed to dislike him. There’s null you lot tin do virtually that (laughter) - Source


=



1. [+260, -274] Isn't GD a large sunbae? Am I the exclusively i who thinks he's looking downwardly at GD? Hip-hop sites as well as listeners exclusively approve GD as well as Zico for idols...

2. [+240, -219] GD get upward annoys me more... He's a sunbae for years

3. [+239, -282] This kid ever says annoying things ㅋㅋ Don't mean value of riding on Bobby's popularity

4. [+96, -14] I'm an iKON stan but I desire him to halt bashing Bobby. He said how Bobby is rude as well as materials but he doesn't fifty-fifty know what he's talking about. Now, he fifty-fifty says this inwards an interview. Stop bashing Bobby

5. [+94, -24] I know that Rapmon is a talented as well as smart rapper but it's bothering that he said G-Dragon as well as Swings' names without proper appellations. Rappers ever set appellations inwards their interviews. And halt bullying Bobby

6. [+93, -34] As a Bigbang fan, the GD get upward is bothering me thence much

7. [+90, -102] I don't similar Rapmon. Just fucking expect at how he talked virtually GD. Makes me mad

8. [+79, -38] I didn't believe it when the diss was happening... So Rapmon genuinely thinks Bobby targeted him? ㅋㅋㅋ How tin he mean value that "bangtang" is "bangtan"? Isn't it reaching?


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel