Update A Animate Beingness Fan Steals Luhan Banners At Exo Concert



Pann: Beauty who took EXO banners





- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoon Doojun replied, "I'll write my shout amongst my butt at the upcoming fan meeting"
- I also actually similar Beast Yoseob!
- (to Dongwoon) Heart attack... I honey you... See yous at Dream Concert, oppa... I'm working every bit a staff at the Dream Concert to consider you

You tin post away tell yesteryear the tweets that she's a Beauty



- Selling an EXO concert ticket that's on Saturday. Third flooring together with 42 area.

It's possible that she ticketed the EXO ticket to sell it amongst a much higher price



- EXO concert banners ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I took the Luhan banner. Anyone interested inward buying it?


=====


1. [+79, -10] Seriously if nosotros EXO fans accept the banners, nosotros teach responses similar "of course of educational activity stupid EXO fans, embarrassing EXO" but Beauties teach responses similar "it's non similar all fans are similar that. Don't generalize!" Fuck I'm gonna continue mentioning it.

2. [+63, -10] Beauty bitches were proverb that Chanyeol raped a kid, fuck ㅋㅋㅋ

ll write my shout amongst my butt at the upcoming fan coming together Update H5N1 Beast fan steals Luhan banners at EXO concert
"Is the pocket-size Chanyeol raped Korean or Chinese?"


3. [+61, -7] Whoa seriously.


4. [+37, -1] I'm an H.O.T fan. I commented on the Pann close the balloon colouring issue. I'll simply nation this straight. H5N1 lot of Beauties said "you're acting similar a sunbae because you're a fan of 1st gen idols" "You're existence ridiculous" "why can't nosotros purpose it when EXO fans do?" But this is non existence ridiculous. I saw a Beauty bashing EXO fans because "Beast's colouring is white." I was dumbfounded. It's non fifty-fifty your colouring together with soundless you're pretending similar it is together with you're bashing EXO fans. And expect how a Beauty takes the banners. Didn't Beauties enter a huge resultant before? I don't empathize why you're entirely bashing EXO fans when yous guys are simply every bit bad.


5. [+28, -0] This is what Beauties did yesterday. Please free a formal apology.


ll write my shout amongst my butt at the upcoming fan coming together Update H5N1 Beast fan steals Luhan banners at EXO concert


(Beauties attacking EXO fans)



6. [+28, -1] I can't accept this anymore ^^


ll write my shout amongst my butt at the upcoming fan coming together Update H5N1 Beast fan steals Luhan banners at EXO concert


"What's together with thence serious close taking the banners ㅋㅋㅋ They're making a large bargain out of zip fuck ㅋㅋ"



7. [+25, -0] "Rude fans are also the business office of the fandom." This is what Beauties said ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're dissimilar from typical keyboard warriors. I dare yous to say, "don't generalize!"


8. [+23, -1] Beauties, halt downvoting the comments ㅠㅠ When nosotros EXO fans downvote together with argue, yous guys are similar "of course of educational activity EXO fans, tsk tsk" "immature group" I'm sick of the victim playing yous do. At to the lowest degree nosotros don't accept other artists' banners.


9. [+23, -1] Why did yous guide maintain to accept Luhan's though...


ll write my shout amongst my butt at the upcoming fan coming together Update H5N1 Beast fan steals Luhan banners at EXO concert


(Popularity vote, Luhan won #1 amongst to a greater extent than than a hundred 1000000 votes)



10. [+23, -1] Crazy ㅋㅋㅋ Luhan is together with thence powerful inward China... You're dead if yous loathe him. There's fifty-fifty a joke that you'll locomote constitute dead at the Great Wall. Apologize formally. All other Beauties are getting bashed because of you.


ll write my shout amongst my butt at the upcoming fan coming together Update H5N1 Beast fan steals Luhan banners at EXO concert


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel