Update Sm Rookies Perform At Sm Concert



Pann: Unofficial SM trainees


Performance of woman mortal SM Rookies at SM concert



=====


1. [+149, -102] Why is SM's visual getting worse since Flop Velvet... So sad

2. [+139, -0] Honestly at that spot were likewise many performances from the Rookies hence it was frustrating. At first, I idea they were solely going to perform a flake hence I was interested simply virile mortal trainees kept performing inward between... SHINee's stages were brusque simply they also performed together. I didn't similar it rattling much. The girls were pretty fifty-fifty though the vocal sounded similar a Japanese anime subject song

3. [+78, -16] I mean value they'll debut inward a large daughter grouping similar SNSD afterwards years

4. [+23, -0] But yesterday's SM concert had likewise many performances from Rookies...

5. [+20, -2] Oh She's the ane who ate meat ㅋㅋ Don't know her get upward though

6. [+19, -1] I mean value this SM concert was to promote Rookies ㅋㅋㅋ Just debut them, then. SM's been promoting them for years amongst videos simply straight off they're fifty-fifty letting them perform at the concert ㅋㅋ I saw trainees beingness backup dancers simply it's my commencement fourth dimension of seeing them performing at a concert

7. [+17, -0] I saw them closely as well as except the daughter as well as the other daughter inward a bun, they all looked similar typical fry actors. The ane amongst a brusque pilus looked a flake old



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel