Student Of 'Abnormal Summit' Aurélien Complains Close Him Beingness Like Shooting Fish In A Barrel To Class


Anonymous post on the Facebook page of Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
A professor who never came to course of written report on fourth dimension for the entire semester gave me B+ due to my attendance. What produce you lot think? ㅎㅎ I'm also at mistake for coming to course of written report late. However, I honour it unfair that a professor existence belatedly for thirty min an hr is OK but when I happened to come upwards to course of written report subsequently than him, it affected my degree ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was belatedly for an hr when it was the get-go twenty-four hours of the semester... I'm non lying. He sent us a Katalk message that said if a professor is belatedly to course of written report for to a greater extent than than 20 minutes, the course of written report is automatically cancelled. With that, he made us await for him for the entire semester. And forthwith he deducted my degree for my attendance, I'm in addition to hence speechless...

A: The affair virtually course of written report getting cancelled after 20 minutes is merely an unspoken dominion alongside students, non an actual thing. Right?
B: Um... I'm genuinely the i who sent this post. Everything aside, isn't it also much that he was belatedly for to a greater extent than than 20 minutes everyday ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was Aurelien's class.
A: Yes... After writing my comment, I got reminded of the French course of written report ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You should file a electrical load to the schoolhouse board.
B: I read that a part-time professor can't instruct their contract renewed if they instruct bad reviews. That's why I didn't complain. I regret it in addition to hence much... With this crap he gave me.
A: Someone who's e'er belatedly gave a punishment to someone for existence late. It's similar the punishment wasn't for existence late, it was for coming subsequently than him. The touchstone was subjective, I'd say... My degree isn't fifty-fifty B, it's C ^^
B: Exactly ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Subjective standard... The prof should live on fourth dimension get-go earlier whatever of this ^^

Blog post #1
Ah... I was OK with getting C's inwards other classes but how tin flame Aurelien order me B+ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was never on fourth dimension for the entire semester. I was belatedly a few times in addition to he deducted my degree for that... Speechless... Dumbfounded... It was OK for him to live belatedly for an hr but me existence belatedly for an hr was a argue to instruct my degree deducted??? Double standards.

Blog post #2
1. It's truthful that for the entire semester, at that spot wasn't a twenty-four hours where Aurelien came to course of written report on time.


Student: "Is the course of written report cancelled today?"
Aurelien: "Kkk, no. I'm belatedly ^^;;; I convey to impress something."


2. It's definitely my mistake that I was belatedly to class. But what's the touchstone for existence late? Is it belatedly if I piece of occupation inwards after the prof? That's subjective, non objective. Normally, alongside us students, nosotros take in that the course of written report is cancelled if the prof doesn't demo upwards inwards the get-go 20 minutes. He was belatedly for an hr on the get-go twenty-four hours of schoolhouse but nosotros continued the course of written report without complaining. I intend that was plenty tolerance from us.

3. I intend I was the get-go i to complain publicly, but Aurelien existence belatedly to course of written report is already infamous alongside the students... There are other accounts that tell he was never on time. And I convey aught against the other pupil who took the same course of written report every bit me. There were entirely 2 students inwards Aurelien's course of written report in addition to that was me in addition to the other student. Our levels were clearly dissimilar in addition to hence I intend I convey the correct to complain virtually it. I'm non bragging but my French was to a greater extent than fluent than the other student. I'm non demanding A+ from Aurelien. I'm merely questioning if a professor who was e'er belatedly to course of written report has a correct to degree students for their attendance. Does he convey the correct when he was fifty-fifty belatedly on the twenty-four hours of lastly exam? The dean already knows virtually this outcome in addition to there's no argue for me to instruct criticized.

Another pupil inwards Aurelien's class
"I also read the Facebook post. I intend whatever other professor would've deducted the degree the same agency for existence belatedly ㅎㅎ He was a fair somebody overall ㅋㅋㅋ His course of written report was skillful in addition to he gave us printed documents everyday. It's rare for profs to produce that. His course of written report is e'er popular. I asked him questions on Katalk in addition to e-mail in addition to he responded correct away. I personally genuinely enjoyed his course of written report "

=

Instiz: A pupil who wrote virtually Aurelien existence belatedly to course of written report on Facebook posted on their blog

- Huh... The pupil was to a greater extent than belatedly than the prof who was also late... They don't convey the correct to complain ㅋㅋㅋ

- The pupil existence belatedly aside, how tin flame a professor come upwards belatedly everyday? Even belatedly for an hour?

- If a professor is coming belatedly for the entire semester, shouldn't he live expelled?

- It's correct to deduct the student's degree for existence belatedly but the prof existence late... He's the prof though...

- My friend is currently an telephone substitution pupil inwards France. Apparently, none of the professors come upwards on fourth dimension in addition to they e'er halt the course of written report early.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel