Is In That Place A Multifariousness Present That You Lot Would Similar To Invitee On?

Pann: Is at that topographic point a diversity demonstrate that yous would similar to invitee on?

1. [+281, -3] Running Man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I e'er run roughly the house, hide, in addition to survive like, "Ha... it's actually tough. What if the chaser finds me..." Fuck.

2. [+211, -1] I Live Alone

3. [+177, -50] I'm gonna teach on IAC in addition to striking on handsome manly mortal idols similar it's the concluding twenty-four hours of my life.

4. [+96, -3] Knowing Brother

5. [+70, -1] Crime Scene ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm confident to detect the criminal ㅠㅠ

6. [+69, -0] New Journey to the West!

7. [+67, -109] Can I advert a demonstrate that has already ended? EXO's Showtime.

8. [+60, -3] We Got Married ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I intend I'll survive actually devastated if I don't teach partnered alongside the mortal I want.

9. [+58, -1] Running Man... I actually desire to play the scream tag. I'm gonna teach Kim Jong Kook's nametag in addition to display it inwards my house.

10. [+51, -0] I can't believe Infinity Challenge isn't mentioned inwards altitude comments ㅋㅋ I idea it would survive ㅠㅠ

11. [+45, -0] I Live Alone... I e'er human activity similar I'm beingness filmed at domicile ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+34, -1] Weekly Idol

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel