What Was The Argue Why You Lot Stopped Stanning Your Oppa?

Pann: What was the argue why yous stopped stanning your oppa?

1. [+163, -0] I gradually lost interest.

2. [+143, -207] One was doing lovestagram amongst his lady friend in addition to closed to other ane had a lot of SNS controversies. He had a lot of followers merely he was besides thoughtless, then at that spot was a argument every few months ㅋㅋ He was young from the agency he used his fans in addition to the agency he talked. I got tired of shielding him. I wished he'd quit Instagram merely his childish feedbacks made me lose interest. If he's a pop figure amongst many followers, he shouldn't convey posted that variety of feedback. I wondered if I was stanning an uncomplicated schoolhouse kid. He's older than me in addition to nonetheless I was embarrassed to say others that I was his fan. After that, other members besides got into dating rumors in addition to stuff... I naturally stopped stanning. No regrets.

3. [+136, -20] He said he respected historical figures in addition to nonetheless he was dating someone who didn't fifty-fifty know virtually An Jung Geun

4. [+69, -0] The feeling was becoming to a greater extent than obligatory.

5. [+61, -15] It looks similar most people hither were EXO fans ㅋㅋㅋ During Growl, they stanned EXO because everybody else did in addition to afterwards a year, they left to stan closed to other grouping ㅋㅋ

6. [+50, -0]



7. [+44, -0] If your oppa was Park Yoochun, yous don't convey to write the reason...

8. [+41, -2] I've never stopped stanning him. My electrical flow creative individual is in addition to volition live on the solely idol that I'll stan.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel