Update Exo-L Claims She Was Punched Yesteryear Safety Squad 'Hwarangdan' At Exo Concert

EXO fan's account
At the EXO concert on July 13, 2018, I asked 1 of the Hwarangdan guys where I was supposed to enter. Perhaps because of the hot weather, he murmured "ssibal" in addition to started walking me towards the entrance. I in addition to hence realized I left my lightstick inward the locker hence I said distressing in addition to told him I was gonna drib dead back. He asked me if I was crazy, grabbed my wrist, in addition to and hence punched me inward the marrow hard. I got a marrow surgical procedure four months agone hence I'm supposed to hold upwardly careful close it. I was fine because I had my friend accompanying me but this happened when my friend was absent for a bit. He punched my left marrow which is the surgical procedure business office in addition to sinc then, I've been having really bad pains. My doc had told me to never larn striking inward the surgical procedure business office in addition to that I won't accept to undergo a minute surgical procedure if I'm beingness careful. But right away I lost the hopes. I'm non going to study this incident, delight only apologize at least. And at that spot are a lot of other fans who were striking past times them, non only me. SM, delight burn downwards Hwarangdan or produce proper security.



Proof 1: concert ticket & nickname



Surgery grade earlier getting punched



Surgery grade later on getting punched



Proof two & 3: surgical procedure tape & picture

-

Pann: I bill violence from the safety squad Hwarangdan at EXO concert

1. [+128, -3] The EXO fan didn't fifty-fifty produce anything wrong... I'm hence upset.

2. [+113, -2] I'm non a fan but all other fans should hold upwardly publicizing this, non only EXO-Ls. They demand to hold upwardly criticized difficult to realize this... And if SM doesn't tell anything close it, they're full idiots in addition to hopeless. This is inhuman. Did they drib dead safety guards to vanquish others upwardly instead of doing their job? I'm hence pissed.

3. [+106, -1] Joonmyun 1 time said, "Shouldn't the safety guards hold upwardly protecting the fans equally well?" They demand to hold upwardly well-mannered. We tried to hold upwardly skillful at the concert but they ruined it. The project of the safety is to striking fans who are wound in addition to swear at them?

4. [+29, -0] They're a safety team, what produce they intend their project is? The OP didn't fifty-fifty produce anything illegal, why did he striking her? And inward the heart? I can't understand. Hitting for no argue should never hold upwardly done. The safety teams demand to halt looking downwards on idol fans. This happened hence many times.

5. [+25, -1] Why are they getting mad when fans enquire for directions? Isn't that what they're supposed to do?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel