Update Yunho Explains Why He Doesn't Invest Into Buildings Despite His Wealth


Kwon Hyunbin: "I don't know if I tin enquire you lot this... But to hold out honest, you've earned a lot of money. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lot of singers purchase buildings to cook financially. Compared to your wealth, your lifestyle is humble. Why?"



Yunho: "I truly accept a dream. I too discovery this embarrassing together with cringey, simply if I accept a chance, I desire to constitute a schoolhouse for music. That way, our country's civilization could dice to a greater extent than stronger... I accept this foolish thought."



(Yunho has established a schoolhouse inward Republic of Ghana together with has been donating to his high schoolhouse every year)



Hyunbin: "I intend I'm going to acquire serious goosebumps when I grow upwardly to a greater extent than together with run into you lot establishing a school."

=

Instiz: The argue why Yunho doesn't invest into buildings

- I ever experience that he's a overnice person

- His seem upwardly together with middle are both handsome ㅠㅠ

- How is that a foolish thought? That's a truly cool thought.

- He has nothing flaw... He should accept me every bit his solely flaw ㅠㅠ

- He's together with hence cool together with at that topographic point a lot of things I desire to larn from him ㅠㅠ I back upwardly his passion!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel