Update Usage Ranking Of Music Streaming Services Koreans Use


Ranking by Korea Internet Corporations Association
-

Article: Koreans purpose 'Youtube' to heed to music

Source: eastward Daily via Naver

1. [+248, -3] It's free, commencement of all...

2. [+119, -10] Youtube is amazing... When I search for a video that I desire to scout immediately, it pops upwards correct away. I don't pay for it, either. All yous necessitate is similar the video. I promise Youtubers earn a lot of money. All this shitty Naver does is delete comments as well as manipulate contents for clicks. Naver isn't for hard-working people... Honestly, I search everything on Google now.

3. [+92, -2] The advertizement is entirely five seconds as well as it's free. It's obvious.

4. [+57, -2] Some songs aren't on streaming services only they're on Youtube.

5. [+37, -2] Naver lost the contest when they implemented "wait xv seconds to skip a xv seconds ad"

6. [+28, -12] Now the companies must endure busy to claim their music copyrights on Youtube. They're already doing that.

7. [+15, -1] Youtube's five seconds advertizement vs Naver's xv seconds ad, what would yous choose?

8. [+8, -0] I was going to endure a VVIP if I stayed on Melon for two to a greater extent than months only I switched to Youtube Red later on seeing how Nilo kept charting high.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel