Update Winner Seunghoon Says He Dated A Superlative Star Before


Article: 'Radio Star' Winner Seunghoon, "I dated a transcend star inwards the past, keeping it hush-hush was the most important"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+542, -73] Park Bo Young. My friend is an amusement manufacture journalist. I don't tending whether y'all believe it or not.

2. [+454, -45] Lee Seunghoon carried the exhibit today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+413, -51] Charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I similar his personal outfits ameliorate ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+71, -12] Isn't Park Bo Young considered a transcend star?

5. [+71, -72] Honestly, I was a Winner fan exactly he's such a loser... The transcend star he dated must live on upset that he's talking well-nigh her similar this. I used to mean value celebrities who beak well-nigh dating a transcend star inwards the by were big losers, I didn't facial expression Winner to live on i of them.

6. [+63, -18] He could've talked to a greater extent than well-nigh it. It was real cool how he ended the even out gently together with cleanly.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel