Update Cha Eunwoo Shape Inwards Webtoon-Turned-Drama 'My Id Is Gangnam Beauty'


Pann: Cha Eunwoo form inward 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' equally Do Kyung Suk

1. [+187, -292] I idea of Sehun for Do Kyung Suk



2. [+152, -4] I concur amongst the OP. I actually similar Cha Eunwoo only I wanted the virile individual atomic number 82 to move someone coldly handsome...

3. [+129, -5] The woman individual atomic number 82 is Im Soo Hyang, right? Isn't the historic menstruum gap likewise big? And I desire Eunwoo to produce a smart graphic symbol together with focus on his grouping promotions.

4. [+72, -6] Can they fucking form actors? They're sticking an idol into the best manga I've read inward my life.

5. [+65, -2] Cha Eunwoo suits Wooyoung sunbae more.

6. [+60, -1] Do Kyung Suk looks similar a rude individual only Cha Eunwoo looks likewise kind... His human face upwardly is likewise likeable for the character.

7. [+51, -35] Leo doesn't accept a handsome human face upwardly for the role.

8. [+50, -1] Agreed. His looks volition easily crunch Do Kyung Suk only his ikon doesn't stand upwardly for at all.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel