Update Lee Hwi Jae Says He Ran Into An Idol Couplet Inwards An Elevator


Article: Lee Hwi Jae, "I saw an idol couplet who got off on the same floor, they were panicked"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"When I used to alive inward Kondae (Konkuk University) area, at that topographic point were a lot of idols there. I lived on the sixth floor. Sometimes, my married adult woman together with I went upwards to the 13th flooring to see my friend's couple. One day, I got on the nurture at nighttime together with I ran into a manlike somebody idol who was a resident together with a woman somebody idol who didn't alive there. I said to the woman somebody idol, "So yous also moved here. Congratulations." I talked amongst my married adult woman after they left. The idol thanked me later. But the error they made is getting off on the same floor. If they weren't panicked, my married adult woman wouldn't own got noticed."

1. [+1137, -73] Again? He should hold out careful when he's talking near others...

2. [+1046, -79] Is he crazy? People tin easily uncovering idols who used to alive inward the same edifice every bit him ㅋㅋ It'll impact the couplet together with other idols volition also hold out misunderstood.

3. [+855, -51] Watch out your mouth

4. [+79, -3] This is why he's unlikeable... He should know the limits. If yous search up, yous tin uncovering everything near his even out together with idols who lived there. We tin fifty-fifty uncovering the flooring if nosotros dig inward more... Is he thoughtless?

5. [+68, -3] Honestly, I don't sympathise when celebrities utter similar this. Not simply him, but I larn confused when celebrities gossip near other celebrities dating. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 rumor makes a lot of people suffer. He should lookout adult man out his rima oris together with boot the bucket along the story to himself.

6. [+52, -2] Everybody knows Lee Hwi Jae used to alive inward Kondae Star City because of his TV present together with at that topographic point was a really few idols that used to alive inward Star City at that time. He got a lot of loathe for his rima oris but he's withal doing that... Amazing.

7. [+45, -0] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You tin uncovering the refer of his even out inward Kondae together with at that topographic point was alone a couplet of man child groups that used to alive at that topographic point at that fourth dimension ㅋㅋ That's a actually expensive even out together with hence it was a pop man child group. The fans together with a lot of people knew the group's dorm inward Kondae ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's slow to figure out but he's running his rima oris again.

8. [+32, -0] EXO's dorm was across Konkuk University... And they lived inward the same even out every bit Lee Hwi Jae's family.

9. [+30, -0] I simply searched upwards together with the trial popped upwards correct away. SM man child grouping that starts amongst ㅇ.

10. [+28, -0] What the idol couplet idea every bit they ran into Lee Hwi Jae: "Oh fuck... I'm screwed. Why Lee Hwi Jae of all people..."

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel