Update Controversial Figures: Moonmoon & Yang Yewon

Pann: How would MoonMoon together with Yang Yewon experience correct now?

1. [+403, -8] It's amazing that Lee Byung Hun hyung is promoting correct now.

2. [+294, -3] If I were them, I'd desire to kill myself... The entire province knows nearly them. One is for a hidden photographic telly camera inwards a bath together with approximately other 1 is for existence a nude model who lied nearly existence sexually assaulted... I mean value both of them volition alter their names together with disappear.

3. [+194, -0] Why the fuck would y'all cinema others peeing together with pooping?

4. [+163, -6] They should appointment each other since 1 likes to cinema together with approximately other 1 likes to hold upward filmed.

5. [+128, -1] Why would I tending nearly a criminal who hides a photographic telly camera inwards a bathroom?

6. [+78, -5] We convey Nilo left...

7. [+77, -0] They both tried to cease downwards their issues but their actions backfired. They're seriously dumb.

8. [+73, -0] That's why Jo Min Ki committed suicide ㅋㅋㅋ I want he died afterwards getting the punishment.

9. [+71, -0] Yang Yewon hid her past, promoted equally a Youtuber, together with fifty-fifty uploaded a video of lies... I don't mean value her mentality is normal.

10. [+67, -0] Everybody volition recognize MoonMoon's cervix tattoo.

11. [+67, -0] The solely solution is to emigrate.

12. [+40, -3] I promise MoonMoon together with Yang Yewon become married.

13. [+40, -0] Yang Yewon is actually daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched the video together with I was actually worried nearly her together with idea all men were assholes, but it was all acting ㅋㅋㅋ Speechless.

14. [+35, -1] I knew she was acting because she was trying to yell since the initiatory of all of the video but at that topographic point wasn't a unmarried tear coming out of her eyes... People were simply sympathetic since she was acting similar a victim. She did victim-cosplay to encompass her past.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel