Update Novel Ranking Of Debut Listeners On Melon Since Bts' 'Fake Love' Comeback


Pann: BTS is #1 on the disclose of debut listeners since Melon reform

1. [+76, -2] They're actually crazy this time...

2. [+47, -4] I'm a Wannable but BTS actually is BTS ㅎㅎ Wanna One is having a comeback soon, delight cheer for them, likewise ㅠㅠ

3. [+47, -2] I'm a Wannable but I actually liked BTS' teasers. I similar all BTS members peculiarly the rapper line. As shortly equally it was 6, I listened to the vocal ㅋㅋ Congrats on #1 nautical chart debut, Armys!

4. [+21, -1] So many people savour as well as similar BTS' music, there's naught to endure afraid, Namjoon-ah. Enjoy it as well as experience it. You deserve to endure happy.

5. [+11, -1] I didn't await it to make 100K listeners... I don't intend it's only Armys. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lot of non-fans look to heed to them since BTS started charting on the billboard as well as became known inwards the US.

6. [+8, -1] So happy, in that place are many skilful songs ㅠㅠ And Wanna One is doing actually well, too!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel