Update Staff At Wanna One's Fansign Criticized For Her Rude Actions


She takes the fan's telephone together with looks through it



She takes the fan's gift out of Jihun's hands together with gives it dorsum to the fan

-

Pann: Going likewise far at Wanna One's Shinhan Bank fansign

1. [+191, -2] I'm non a fan precisely I was then pissed off then I watched the whole video together with she smiled at Jihun similar this afterwards the fan left. She's working at that spot equally a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



2. [+154, -2] Is she crazy? Why is she looking at someone's phone?

3. [+137, -4] She likes Jihun for sure

4. [+83, -0] I also saw this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her facial aspect is then mean. She also clicked a lot on the fan's phone. I wonder what she was looking at.

5. [+72, -0] I'm a non-fan precisely is at that spot a means to terminate soul similar her? Please hold back into taking legal actions to soul who looks at one's telephone without permission.

6. [+62, -0] Why the hell is she looking at the fan's telephone at a fansign?

7. [+60, -0] Why is the bitch pissed off? Can't they burn the bitchf?

8. [+47, -0] I actually don't understand. Why is she looking at the fan's phone?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel