Update Tin Forcefulness Out You Lot Portion Hurting Alongside Others?


Article: They tell hurting becomes one-half if you lot portion it, but tin you lot portion pain?

Source: Hangyurae via Naver

1. [+327, -4] If you lot portion pain, it becomes your weakness. If you lot portion joy, it gets returned with jealousy.

2. [+101, -7] I actually concur that sharing hurting gives you lot a weakness ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you lot portion your pain, people outset gossiping as well as tell "that someone is struggling similar that " That's why I never portion my pain. There's too this maxim "You overstep away jealous when your cousin buys a land." So if you lot portion joy, you lot overstep away a target of jealousy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+75, -1] You must portion your joy with those who select the same joy as well as portion your hurting with those who select the same pain! Or else your joy brings jealousy as well as your hurting becomes your weakness!

4. [+54, -2] Getting heartless consolation makes it harder. It's amend to endure alone.

5. [+21, -4] If you lot portion pain, you're merely spreading hurting to others.

6. [+14, -0] Now that I'm 50, I've learned that others are non interested inward my pain. So don't essay to portion it. The best revenge inward the globe is to exhibit that you're living a swell life. With dignity as well as modesty <3

7. [+12, -1] I ever experience that sharing joy brings jealousy as well as sharing hurting gives you lot a weakness. No thing how closed I am to the person, I never portion anything. People can't stand upwardly it when someone is doing well. I'm a adult woman but this is severe alongside women especially.

8. [+12, -1] Sharing hurting makes others happy as well as sharing joy makes others jealous. It's human nature.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel