Update What's The Longest Hours Of Slumber You've E'er Had?

Pann: What's the longest hours of slumber you've e'er had?

1. [+346, -2] After I wrote academy entrance exams, I ate chicken at abode in addition to savage asleep correct away. That was at 10PM in addition to I woke upwards at 11PM. I idea I slept for an hr alone precisely my mom told me that she called my schoolhouse to enjoin them I'll endure absent. Apparently, I slept for 25 hours.

2. [+208, -8] I 1 time slept for 36 hours subsequently studying ㅋㅋ On that day, I got texts that asked me if I'm dead ㅋㅋ

3. [+164, -20] I slept on Fri eve in addition to woke upwards at sun morning

4. [+71, -0] Fuck. I terminate upwards waking upwards because I conduct maintain to pee.

5. [+71, -1] I savage asleep piece watching Infinity Challenge. When I woke up, Running Man was airing.
(tn: Infinity Challenge airs on Sat eve in addition to Running Man airs on sun eve inwards Korea)

6. [+71, -0] I slept at 10PM in addition to woke upwards at 9PM. I idea I went dorsum inwards the time.

7. [+64, -0] I'm inwards high school. I had a lot of projects in addition to festival preparations to produce then I didn't teach much slumber for a few days. I stayed upwards amongst ruby bull. After I finished them, I went to slumber in addition to didn't wake upwards for iii days. I woke upwards to notice myself inwards a hospital. I was taken to a infirmary because I didn't wake up. It was an amazing experience.

8. [+55, -3] I savage alseep piece pooping in addition to I slept for nine hours. When I woke up, I didn't conduct maintain to wipe my donkey because it was dried.

9. [+43, -0] I teach a headache if I slumber equally good much ㅠㅠ

10. [+40, -0] I went to a church building camping ground in addition to slept for less than four hours for iii days. When I got home, I slept for to a greater extent than than 24 hours. My mom idea I was dead in addition to pose her finger below my olfactory organ to come across if I was all the same breathing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel