Update Celebrities Mourn Shin Hae Chul's Death



Article: [Photo] Psy sobs every bit he says bye to the belatedly Shin Hae Chul




=====


1. [+477, -19] I don't empathize why people criticize him for getting his pilus done. Don't pay attending to the details, only travail to come across his mind. I intend attending a funeral amongst a smashing await is likewise a means of respecting the dead. Just come across his mind... Don't comment on the details, this is a lamentable situation. Rest inward peace

2. [+385, -10] It's sad... It's heartbreaking to come across soul go...

3. [+347, -8] These comments ㅡㅡ Do you lot actually intend he's acting fake? It's because your eyes are the problem, tsk tsk. These haters are only trash

-


Article: Seo Taiji says a remembrance contention at a funeral of the belatedly Shin Hae Chul, "thank you lot for giving us the best music"


 Psy sobs every bit he says bye to the belatedly Shin Hae Chul Update Celebrities mourn Shin Hae Chul's death


=====


1. [+387, -19] You were my rockstar, mentor, together with hero. The flat six educatee who didn't fifty-fifty starting fourth dimension learning English linguistic communication memorized the English linguistic communication rap inward "Hello". He ever sang "To Her" every bit the final vocal at karaokes amongst a hoarse voice. He barbarous asleep piece listening to your vocalization nether the blanket. The man child who followed you lot to the concerts together with shouted "Lazenca" inward the 90's is aged together with instantly an ahjusshi similar you... As I was getting one-time together with the life was tiring, I had forgotten you lot to a greater extent than together with more. When you lot came dorsum every bit N.EX.T amongst a novel album afterwards years together with held a concert, I had gone every bit excited every bit the man child inward the 90's. Two days ago, I went to come across you lot for the real final time. The vocal that was playing beside you, the confidence you lot had inward the funeral picture, I'll recollect them forever. I'm together with thence sorry for forgetting you lot a chip amongst the excuse of beingness busy. Thank you lot together with thence much for the memories together with for protecting my youth. I'll protect what you lot left together with I'll immature lady it. You left today... I should've gone to come across you... I'm sorry for non going. Bye, Mawang. Bye, my hero.

2. [+267, -9] The infirmary must travel preparing together with thence much correct now. They did a operation he didn't grip to. Considering how they're condom fifty-fifty afterwards a celebrity's death, they must convey no occupation when non-celebrities die... I'm worried because if they scope upward one's hear to cremate his body, the truth mightiness non travel revealed...

3. [+201, -8] Thank you lot for making practiced music. Rest inward peace...



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel