Update Quondam Agency Inward Korea



Pann: When tight clothe were considered gross




=====


1. [+249, -4] You never know when they'll locomote a tendency again... Trends are circulating

2. [+173, -28] I promise these clothe don't locomote a trend... I'm non confident to wearable those

3. [+129, -4] I intend people are working on their bodies harder subsequently skinny clothe became a trend

4. [+43, -2] I wishing this ddukbokki coat would last a tendency again. It's pretty

 When tight clothe were considered gross Update Old fashion inwards Korea


5. [+36, -0] When I was an unproblematic schoolhouse student, corduroy pants were the best ㅋㅋ

6. [+35, -1] In the future, nosotros mightiness regard that skinny jeans are old-fashioned

7. [+32, -1] I nevertheless holler upwards this. In 2008, SHINee debuted as well as sang "noona is as well as thence pretty " They were dancing inwards skinny pants, as well as I couldn't believe how gross it looked. "How tin flaming boys wearable skinny pants!!" I never idea it would last a tendency exactly subsequently a duet of years, skinny pants became a must exceptional for manlike individual idols... And fifty-fifty non-celebrities started wearing them...



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel