Update How Singers Alive Yesteryear Their Lyrics



Pann: Singers alive past times their lyrics




"Broken promises, abrupt disappearances"

"Your terrorist acts are the problem"

-Gangsta Boy past times f(x)


=====


1. [+161, -21] "Speed upwardly your opened upwardly car, you're sitting adjacent to me" - these were the master copy lyrics
(SNSD Genie lyrics)

2. [+112, -2] Goosebumps ㅋㅋ

3. [+67, -22] I've been a fan of f(x) since Nu Abo simply I stimulate got goose egg against Sulli ㅋㅋ Don't stimulate got this conduct chances to abhor on her. I nonetheless similar OT5

4. [+53, -0] Goosebumps... The EXO fellow member Kxxx who ran away to Cathay afterward suing SM had the ability of flying. Before his lawsuit, he truly ran away twice in addition to hence SM had a difficult time

5. [+45, -0] Se7en: "Even if I lose everything I lose my popularity in addition to hence I can't sing anymore Even if I decease or in addition to hence other chore "

6. [+40, -5] I discovery it funny how non-fans are pitying her fans when they seem to last ok


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel