Update J.K Rowling Reveals The Insights Of Severus Snape



Article: J.K Rowling reveals a novel floor of 'Harry Potter'... The by of Snape

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+8093, -77] It's a supplementary floor of Harry Potter... It's gonna hold out fun

2. [+6018, -58] I'm re-watching Harry Potter lately too it's jjang...

3. [+5547, -109] Doesn't everybody know that Snape liked Harry's mom? That's why he was jealous of Harry's father

4. [+3473, -43] It's gonna hold out really fun. I'm looking frontward to it ^^

5. [+3144, - 92] I got a heartache every bit shortly every bit I saw Snape's refer ㅠㅠ 

6. [+487, -4] Harry Potter serial are done precisely it's non weird to convey a supplementary one... There are a lot of supplementary materials similar the giants (Hagrid), Harry's father, Quidditch, too etc... Also the unsolved mysteries

7. [+380, -4] I kickoff watched Harry Potter when I was inwards bird ix too I wanted to bring together Hogwarts ㅠㅠ I'm turning thirty inwards a calendar month too Harry Potter is such a memory

8. [+369, -2] There are yet a lot of stories Harry Potter tin cover. Harry Potter's parents' youth, hidden pathways, making maps amongst other magic schools, etc. This tin easily hold out a several to a greater extent than series. They tin fifty-fifty brand stories out of Harry Potter's children ㅋㅋ 

9. [+354, -5] It was too hence touching too beautiful when Snape showed Patronus

10. [+347, -8] I never idea my favorite graphic symbol inwards Harry Potter would hold out Snape...



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel