Update Netizens Who Went To The Same Schools Every Minute Celebrities Percentage Their Stories



Pann: Anybody went to a same schoolhouse every bit a celebrity?





===


1. [+90, -17] When my cousin was inward bird 8, she was inward a same course of pedagogy every bit MIX&MATCH Jung Jinhyung. She said he scored 0 on a Korean examination too she called him a trash. She was glad that he didn't debut ㅋㅋ

2. [+77, -17] EXID Hani was my schoolhouse hoobae too I never saw anyone who looked similar her inward my school... Seriously... My schoolhouse was a exceptional type too thus all the students know each other simply I never saw a lookalike of her...

3. [+75, -1] Suzy, Sulli, Naeun, Namjoo, Hayoung, EXO Sehun, Red Velvet Joy, Lee Hi, etc. There are many pop celebrities, rookie idols, too trainees. I'm non fifty-fifty interested when I come across a celebrity inward a hallway. In the start of the year, it was interesting simply students started caring less too less. I'm graduating shortly

4. [+61, -0] It's non a celebrity simply I was inward a same course of pedagogy every bit Niel's dongsaeng. She gets embarrassed when someone sings Teen Top's vocal too when talking nearly Teen Top. She runs away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+50, -0] My unnie went to the same simple schoolhouse every bit Oh Sehun. She said he wasn't pop because he was an anchovy...

6. [+39, -5] I larn to the same centre schoolhouse every bit Kim Yoo Jung. She's sort too she doesn't habiliment makeup... Such a goddess

7. [+35, -40] Krystal came to the shop I hold upwardly at too thus I saw her correct inward front end of me simply I was surprised because her peel was actually bad... And her legs were... brusque too bent. Her caput was bigger than I idea too thus I wondered if she was actually a celebrity

8. [+30, -6] I went to the same simple schoolhouse every bit the tike actress Seo Shin Ae too she had such trashy personalities

9. [+23, -1] I went to the same schoolhouse every bit Kim So Hyun ㅋㅋ She's too thus pretty

10. [+22, -0] SM rookies Mark goes to my school

11. [+19, -4] I went to the same centre schoolhouse every bit her. She was a fleck pretty too had skillful personalities. She was my sunbae too she was cool too popular. When she was promoting Marshmallow, I was similar "hul, this unnie is the unnie I know of?" I'm forthwith a fan ㅋㅋ

  Anybody went to a same schoolhouse every bit a celebrity Update Netizens who went to the same schools every bit celebrities portion their stories


12. [+18, -0] I was inward a same course of pedagogy every bit Irene. She sat inward front end of me

13. [+18, -1] Bae Doo Na was my seatmate when I was inward bird v too 6. I went to the same gym every bit actors Han Suk Kyu too Kam Woo Sung too nosotros used to accept showers together. Han Seok Gyu lent me his toothpaste ㅋㅋ I shared an unloose energy drinkable alongside Kim Hee Sunday ㅋㅋ

14. [+17, -2] I went to the same high schoolhouse every bit EXO Chanyeol. I wasn't about him too nosotros saw each other inward the hallway sometimes. He's too thus tall too handsome ㅋㅋㅋ He was famous inward my school. He had skillful personalities too was actually handsome. He's all the same handsome simply I personally mean value he was handsomer inward high school

15. [+17, -0] I had the same lecture every bit Han Gain... The course of pedagogy was 'English conversation' too she had outstanding looks, similar she was shining... She was pretty too smart, simply she also studied every bit difficult every bit normal students, which made her await prettier...


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel