Is This Possible Betwixt A Blood Brother Together With A Sister? (Ft. Baro)


Pann: Is this possible or impossible betwixt a blood brother in addition to a sister?

1. [+498, -7] Eating a repast together is already impossible.

2. [+442, -31] It's possible of the oppa is Baro.

3. [+290, -14] I mean value I'll throw upwardly if I await at my blood brother from that distance... It'd last possible if he looks similar Baro. Imagining him alongside my brother's confront makes me desire to vomit.

4. [+95, -0] It's possible if i is trying to feed the other alongside bad food.

5. [+64, -0] Its possible if my blood brother pays me for it.

6. [+57, -0] Don't fifty-fifty verbalize most this. It's upsetting my stomach.

7. [+52, -1] It's possible if I'm feeding him fart.

8. [+43, -2] I'm a fan of Baro in addition to he takes assist of his sis a lot. Their identify unit of measurement was pitiful hence they had loan collectors coming to their identify in addition to taking their stuff. Baro's sis cried in addition to shouted at the ajussis spell calling Baro exactly he pretended to slumber in addition to ignored her. Since then, he felt actually distressing for her. Anyways, he takes assist of her a lot.

9. [+40, -0] I could if I starve for three days.

10. [+33, -1] I mean value it'd last possible if I was Yoonji in addition to my blood brother was Baro. But it's impossible alongside my ain brother. I don't fifty-fifty desire to swallow alongside him. I actually envy having Baro every bit a blood brother though...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel