Twice Chaeyoung's Curt Hair


Pann: Twice Chaeyoung's brusk hair

1. [+186, -5] The hairstyle makes you lot await old... It's difficult to line off.

2. [+174, -4] Ah... Why did she practise that...

3. [+159, -6] Short pilus is solely for Jungyeon.

4. [+62, -1] I personally intend Chaeyoung looked the prettiest during Sixteen. She looked skilful amongst brusk bob pilus as well as pinkish color. I justice she doesn't know what suits her because she's young... She too suits long wavy pilus but to await charming inwards Twice, she should larn amongst dark bob hair.



5. [+52, -1] I'm seriously flustered. Whether the hairstyle suits her or not, I've never seen an idol amongst that pilus when she should await the prettiest at a immature age. The fans actually wanted brusk bob hair, what were they thinking... The work is that it'll accept to a greater extent than than a twelvemonth as well as a one-half to grow the pilus back.

6. [+50, -3] She looks similar an actress inwards her 50's.

7. [+44, -8] Looks as well as then weird...

8. [+40, -0] I don't heed the dorsum business office of the pilus but they should've done something amongst the bangs... She looked actually pretty amongst long pilus during TT but she had to cutting all of that...



9. [+33, -2] I'm sad but she looks similar a hateful mom who bullies her son's lady friend inwards a morn drama.

10. [+30, -3] I got reminded of Junghan equally presently equally I saw her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel