Update Twice Chaeyoung's Brusque Hair


Pann: Twice Chaeyoung's curt hair

1. [+186, -5] The hairstyle makes yous hold off old... It's difficult to clitoris off.

2. [+174, -4] Ah... Why did she do that...

3. [+159, -6] Short pilus is exclusively for Jungyeon.

4. [+62, -1] I personally intend Chaeyoung looked the prettiest during Sixteen. She looked practiced alongside curt bob pilus too pinkish color. I approximate she doesn't know what suits her because she's young... She too suits long wavy pilus exactly to hold off charming inwards Twice, she should become alongside dark bob hair.



5. [+52, -1] I'm seriously flustered. Whether the hairstyle suits her or not, I've never seen an idol alongside that pilus when she should hold off the prettiest at a immature age. The fans actually wanted curt bob hair, what were they thinking... The employment is that it'll direct maintain to a greater extent than than a twelvemonth too a one-half to grow the pilus back.

6. [+50, -3] She looks similar an actress inwards her 50's.

7. [+44, -8] Looks too then weird...

8. [+40, -0] I don't heed the dorsum role of the pilus exactly they should've done something alongside the bangs... She looked actually pretty alongside long pilus during TT exactly she had to cutting all of that...



9. [+33, -2] I'm deplorable exactly she looks similar a hateful mom who bullies her son's girl inwards a morning time drama.

10. [+30, -3] I got reminded of Junghan every bit before long every bit I saw her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel