Twice's Chaeyoung Spotted Amongst A Controversial Novel Tattoo

Video: Debate over Twice Chaeyong's novel tattoo of a naked adult woman inwards chains

Source: TBig News via YouTube

1. [+58] Reminds me of that famous quote where someone asked why they don't larn tattoos together with they said yous wouldn't stick stickers on a Bentley, would you?

2. [+44] It doesn't await hip at all... If she was thinking this through, she wouldn't select gone through amongst it. It's gross together with fifty-fifty a non-celebrity would larn crap for it. Isn't her fellow an older tattooist equally well? She's getting tattoos all over merely similar Jungkook.

3. [+33] She's costless to practise what she wants but it personally makes me desire to throw upwards because it looks gross. She should comprehend it up.

4. [+25] I don't tending whether she gets tattoos or non but why a naked one...

5. [+23] Twice has a detail music fashion together with tattoos similar this don't fit their icon at all. I reckon it'd last difficult to larn her phase outfits that jibe their concepts amongst a tattoo blatantly showing similar that. I'd sympathise if this was some small, pretty tattoo but this is crossing the line.

6. [+19] Why together with then desperate to await together with then cheap? 

7. [+15] She's costless to larn tattoos but that is seriously the ugliest tattoo I've always seen

8. [+15] After seeing ajummas inwards their 50s amongst tattoos at the saunas, I've decided on never getting any.. they await together with then scary ㅠㅠ together with your trunk definitely changes inwards older age...

9. [+11] What happened to Twice's image...

10. [+6] She's costless to larn a tattoo of a naked trunk if she wants but people are also costless to experience offended yesteryear it together with criticize her too. I don't know what she's thinking amongst this... does she genuinely intend this looks cool?

11. [+3] She's costless to larn these tattoos but it can't last helped that this volition plough off some netizens from her, together with I'm 1 of them ㅋㅎ;

12. [+7] People alone intend it looks trendy straight off because she's an idol ㅋㅋ I yell upwards seeing an ajusshi inwards his 50s/60s amongst a naked adult woman tattoo on his arm together with it looked together with then off-putting

13. [+6] Why practise I larn the impression that she's going to destination upwards abusing drugs together with kill her career someday... for now, her members together with her fellowship are keeping her inwards cheque but??

14. [+6] All this fuss over a celebrity getting a tattoo... ugh, together with then sick of it ㅋㅋㅋ she's onetime plenty straight off to know what she's doing, together with halt bringing upwards her fellow too... no affair what yous guys say, I'm certain the people unopen to Chaeyoung are advising her inwards her best interests...

15. [+5] I similar tattoos.. because it lets me know whether I should skip a friendship amongst that soul or not. The weirder the tattoo, the to a greater extent than I tin come across what variety of soul they are.. ㅋ

16. [+3] Doesn't await hip at all, I'd genuinely last scared to come across something similar that inwards my dreams. She's quite experimental for an idol but... if she knows it's going to campaign debate, she should've merely chosen to comprehend it. Why waste materials such a pretty human face upwards on materials similar this? Why non a small, girly tattoo instead? 

17. [+4] I'm to a greater extent than seat off yesteryear the fact that she's dating some onetime fart..

18. [+4] It's her body, allow her practise what she wants ㅋㅋ together with then many people who demand to hear their businesses here

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel