A Novel Generation Of 'Baby Gods', 08Ers Inward Daughter Groups


Article: "The babies are here" idols born inwards '07/'08 that nosotros are starting to encounter inwards groups now

Source: Insight via Instagram

IVE Yiseo (07)

CLASS:y Kim Riwon, Won Jimin (07)

CLASS:y Kim Sunyoo, Park Boeun (08)

New Jeans Hyein (08)

Lapillus Haeun (08)

-

1. [+482] I was flipping through all of the pictures as well as stopped at Hyein, her aura beats them all... she can't hold out compared to the other '08ers

2. [+222] I experience similar agencies could've waited for them to grow upwards a chip to a greater extent than ㅜ what is this..

3. [+338] '08... is also young. I don't know that kids then immature tin grip loathe comments.. ㅠㅠ

4. [+207] Other than Yiseo as well as Hyein...

5. [+127] They are babies..

6. [+62] I even then can't believe that kids younger than me are starting to debut now... I never would've idea there'd hold out to a greater extent than than a vii twelvemonth historic menses gap betwixt me as well as the youngest idols;; fourth dimension flies then fast;

7. [+4] CLASS:y are also young

8. [+5] Wow, I'm then onetime now... kids 10 years younger than me are debuting equally idols...

9. [+2] The fact that none of them saw the close fun basis loving cup of 2002

10. [+2] Yiseo, Wn Jimin, as well as Hyein are very God Babies

11. [+132] Is it necessary for people to betoken out that exclusively Yiseo as well as Hyein stand upwards out to them?? You're making me upset for the other idols

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel