Koreans Want Upon The Roundest Chuseok Amount Luna Inwards 100 Years

Article: The 'roundest' Moon inwards 100 years... The adjacent roundest Moon volition survive inwards 2060

Source: Chosun Ilbo via Naver

1. [+967, -23] Please aid our solid unit of measurement survive healthy

2. [+891, -40] Moon-nim!! Please laissez passer on me a winning lotto ticket ^^

3. [+787, -11] Moon-nim.. Please aid me overcome this illness too then that I tin flame provide to my normal life. I wishing expert wellness for everyone..

4. [+37, -1] Please aid my woman raise find her consciousness for simply 1 fourth dimension too then that I tin flame tell my final farewell... please

5. [+27, -3] Please laissez passer on me 1 infant angel, please...

6. [+14, -0] Wishing for everyone to accept a twelvemonth of no sick events, entirely happiness, too for all of your hopes too dreams to come upward true

7. [+13, -0] Please aid our solid unit of measurement survive salubrious too happy 🙏

8. [+12, -1] Will I all the same survive around inwards the twelvemonth 2060.....

9. [+8, -1] Moon-nim, delight laissez passer on me a life that's worth enjoying, non simply living

10. [+6, -0] Wishing wellness for everyone, lower inflation, zip diseases, too personally, a lotto win for me. Drive safely dwelling solid too relish your Chuseok breaks, everyone.

11. [+5, -1] Please aid me larn dorsum together amongst oppa...

12. [+4, -1] Moon-nim, delight aid my constipation

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel