What's Fun Virtually Drinking Alcohol?

Pann: What's fun nigh drinking alcohol?

1. [+242, -5] Getting drunk.

2. [+146, -3] When I was 20, I too didn't empathise why people drank. But when I got drunkard for the outset time, I liked the feeling of beingness drunkard ㅋㅋㅋ Alcohol doesn't sense of savour skillful simply it feels similar people gulp to survive druggies.

3. [+129, -177] If mortal truly thinks alcohol tastes good, they must convey a serious mental disease or a disabled tongue.

4. [+72, -3] The atmosphere.

5. [+70, -4] I can't forget the feeling of maxim cheerio to the shitty reality.

6. [+59, -1] I'm inward my 30's together with I even thence don't empathise the sense of savour of alcohol. People tell they gulp because they're stressed simply drinking makes me fifty-fifty to a greater extent than stressed. They tell they gulp because they similar the atmosphere simply I mean value acting annoying to other people from drunkenness is rude. It's something I loathe the most. Some men mean value non-drinkers are wearisome together with unlikeable. But birds of a plumage flock together. Non-drinkers volition get together together together with dice friends. I too don't similar men that drink. Fortunately, my workplace doesn't forcefulness workers to drink. We gulp a piffling correct afterwards thank yous for the sake of formality. We thence gulp coke ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm all good.

7. [+41, -12] Soju tastes sweetness when your life gets bitter.

8. [+38, -3] I similar drinking because of the atmosphere. It gets fun when nosotros play drinking games.

9. [+33, -35] Don't drink. It's no different from beingness druggies that desire to larn encephalon hallucinations.

10. [+31, -2] Soju tastes skillful afterwards having bitter life experiences. That's when I experience mature ㅎㅎ

11. [+30, -2] We gulp soju for its bitter sense of savour to larn drunk. But beer truly tastes truly good. 500ml is an first-class amount. We gulp beer for its taste.

12. [+27, -0] Soju tastes different depending on the day. One day, it tastes sweet. One day, it tastes truly bitter... But beer tastes refreshing ㅎㅎ If yous convey a difficult fourth dimension amongst drinking, enjoin others that yous can't gulp together with halt drinking. These days, people can't forcefulness others to drink.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel