B2st's Novel Get-Go Equally Highlight (Hi5hli5ht)


Junhyung reacting to 'Highlight' becoming a exceed search

-

Pann: A rookie man child grouping that's debuting soon

1. [+230, -4] Thank yous B2ST. Sorry that nosotros couldn't rest amongst yous till the end.

2. [+209, -3] It's supposed to last a skillful solar daytime simply I don't know why I'm trigger-happy upward ㅠㅠ I'm feeling bittersweet.

3. [+200, -4] The mention 'B2ST' must've meant a lot to me. Since the intelligence was out, I've been crying.

4. [+58, -0] I said confidently that I solely needed the v members simply it makes me call to allow larn of the name...

5. [+57, -2] Someone said the fandom mention of Highlight is Shading ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+53, -0] They're a rookie grouping that'll barely see sunbae artists at a broadcast station ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+45, -1] It feels similar the disappearance of B2ST is a disappearance of a operate of my life. It was wound in addition to tough. The good, happy memories seem to last collapsing.

8. [+42, -0] Just similar the maknae said, they must've been struggled the hardest ㅠㅠ Changing the mention wasn't an slow task. I promise they piece of job difficult in addition to brand a skillful debut :) Highlight!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel