Bts, Block B, Too Btob On The Nautical Chart + Btob's Growth


7) Spring Day - BTS
8) Yesterday - Block B
9) Movie - BTOB

-

Pann: Boy groups on Melon nautical chart correct now

1. [+121, -10] BTOB became a lot bigger. Gaining world recognition is harder than increasing the sales. Their physical together with digital sales accept increased equally well. Amazing...

2. [+117, -13] I'm a Melody together with nosotros used to hold upwards actually weak digitally. We'd ever nautical chart #1 at starting fourth dimension together with and hence drib correct away. It's legendary this fourth dimension ㅠㅠ

3. [+107, -17] I'm non a fan but BTOB's novel vocal is well-chosen. The tune keeps ringing inward my head. I give-up the ghost on replaying it.

4. [+51, -6] BTOB is #1 at 7AM ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're doing good this time.

5. [+50, -12] BTS' novel vocal was released to a greater extent than than a calendar month ago, I'm hence happy that they're nonetheless charted inside overstep 10 ㅠㅠ

6. [+46, -1] I'm hence happy ㅠㅠ It's the starting fourth dimension time for us. They were #1 when I woke upwards inward the morning. It was ever similar #18 20. They're ascent slow ㅠㅠ I honey them, I simply promise they'd modify their coordi.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel