Update Man Child Groups Alongside Unreachable Psycho-Ness


BTOB



Block B



Bigbang

-

Pann: Groups that bring unreachable psycho-ness

1. [+64, -2] Indeed


"I shed tears... why? I lastly establish the answer later endless concerns. It's my mentality that never collapses no affair what others say. Is my pump touched past times that? Because tears don't lie..."


2. [+49, -1] Indeed



3. [+33, -4] Bangtan is to a greater extent than loud than beingness psychos ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're then loud because they're unorganized.

4. [+26, -0] Shinhwa has the best psycho-ness, though



5. [+22, -2] I flare-up into laughter when they were naming Taeyang's babies on Bigbang's Season Greeting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dong Jun (coin), Dong Gaseu (donkatsu), Don Dali, Dong Seoyang (Eastern West)

6. [+21, -1] It reminds me of the funny pictures of Block B in addition to BTOB ㅋㅋ I was reading the comments on the Pann in addition to I most became a fan of Block B. They're unsafe alongside their stan-attracting skills.

7. [+19, -0] Ah, these hyungs are doing it in 1 trial again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At to the lowest degree Seungri is the most normal 1 ㅋㅋ



8. [+18, -8] BTOB, Bangtan Boys, Block B

9. [+16, -0] BTOB members are existent psychos ㅋㅋ People intend Peniel is normal precisely this is what he posted on his Instagram. I idea he was insane. They're psychos at closed to other level.


Self-edited search damage on Naver:
Peniel sexual stamina
Peniel don't fifty-fifty hitting him alongside a penis
Peniel urology
Peniel I desire to live similar him
Peniel powerful sex


10. [+15, -0] Hah... I came hither thinking Shinhwa. Is this a generation gap ㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel