Update Bbc Fandom Gets Controversial Afterward Block B Scandal



Pann: Block B is so-so as well as BBCs are worse


1. [+214, -243] It's truthful that us BBCs are at error only you lot people are criticizing us blindly. We'd apologize if you lot criticize logically. You fifty-fifty swear at us amongst curses, I fifty-fifty got called a slut. It was my kickoff fourth dimension of beingness called similar that. I was then mad. Be logical. We know that you lot guys never fifty-fifty heed to us, how tin nosotros refute calmly? Stop beingness stubborn, it's gross. Are you lot gonna spread closed to if I telephone phone you lot a slut? Stop what you're doing... as well as speak logically. And allow me apologize for our controversy. I talked roughly because I was mad. I'm lamentable for acting similar this. So delight endeavour to listen. I'm lamentable as well as delight do

2. [+151, -212] Block B hwaiting

3. [+104, -212] HER is notwithstanding a trend? That vocal is onetime

4. [+70, -19] The best respond is pitiful ㅋㅋ Everybody knows why Block B is getting criticized except Block B fans. You guys are non at the position to move mad. Kimono is Japanese culture, isn't it?

5. [+61, -3] The teaser is indeed controversial. But what variety of a fan wouldn't move mad if their singers larn criticized? I'm lamentable that a minority of fans are acting similar that. BBCs won't move mad if you lot don't postal service materials similar this inwards the kickoff place. Please halt amongst this. They've reflected for Thailand scandal. Please don't select upwards the past

6. [+56, -33] The double standards of fangirls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Weren't you lot guys proverb that you lot liked BBCs as well as how you lot wanted to move friends amongst them ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+37, -11] The populace defends Bigbang as well as Block B because they select many fans as well as talents, only they're actually delinquents



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel