Update Common Shin Hye's Looks



Pann: The best natural beauty inwards her 20's



-

1. [+97, -26] She's pretty but non attractive

2. [+76, -13] Lee Yeon Hee for me!

 But comparison to other pop woman individual celebrities Update Park Shin Hye's looks


3. [+66, -3] But comparison to other pop woman individual celebrities, she lacks something. She's non attractive for simply about reason. Are her proportions the problem? Or is it because in that place are equally good many pretty celebrities... She's definitely pretty but something's off... Is it because her trunk is non feminine together with it looks a piffling chubby?

4. [+30, -1] I don't know. She's non ugly but non that pretty

5. [+29, -3] I'm choosing Lee Yeon Hee

 But comparison to other pop woman individual celebrities Update Park Shin Hye's looks


6. [+26, -3] Agree amongst the best reply ㅋㅋ I idea I was the solely one



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel