Update The Argue Why Hong Seok Chun Invites A Lot Of People To His Birthday Parties



Instiz: The argue why Hong Seok Chun invites a lot of people to his birthday parties


HSC: "At my birthday party, you'd come across famous celebrities similar Yeon Jung Hoon too Kim Jaejoong. I say people who's going to locomote at my birthday party, too my non-celebrity friends would all come upwards to come across the celebrities. Total of 130 people were at the party."


Park Misun: "130 people? It's non similar you're having a 70th birthday!"


HSC: "EXCUSE ME!!"


HSC: "Do you lot mean value I tin get together people at my marriage ceremony or my children's offset birthday?"


HSC: "My birthday is the solely jeopardy for me to larn money!" 
(In Korea, people laissez passer on coin at weddings too children's offset birthday parties)

Yoo Jae Suk: "It's reasonable for him to bring such large birthday parties."


=


- He looks too then cute inward the terminal painting demonstrate ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Children's birthday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's funny exactly I experience bad at the same time...

- Hong Seok Chun is too then likable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- This oppa is too then charming ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The safest oppa inward the world

- Hong Seok Chun is the solely someone who tin locomote funny alongside this materials ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel