Update To A Greater Extent Than Of Idols' Practiced B-Side Tracks



Pann: Idols' proficient songs that are hidden (b-side tracks)



SHINee - The Distance Between Us



Wonder Girls - I Tried



2Yoon - Nightmare



Beast - Midnight



Infinite - Shower



Winner - Different



Got7 - Playground



EXO - Thunder



BTOB - Like a Crystal



2PM - I Can't



Block B - Movie's Over



Vixx - The Answer is You



B1A4 - Love Then


=====


1. [+279, -113] EXO's Into Your World is good, too... I desire to boot the bucket dorsum to the times. The lyrics are pretty in addition to innocent

2. [+168, -39] 140309 popcorn Jonghyun's comment: "We're really close. But there's this affair I hated about. I sang The Distance Between Us in addition to the fans said it sounded similar their story. But it's non it. I wrote the lyrics most the moon, non y'all guys. I'm unopen amongst y'all guys."

3. [+146, -31] I listened to The Distance Between Us past times endangerment in addition to straight off I postulate heed to it everyday. SHINee sings good in addition to thence I tin experience the emotions

4. [+90, -48] Just because the lyrics are good
Don’t hesitate some other infinitesimal delight accept away my heart
Yes, the sharper the better, the black that fifty-fifty the Moon has closed her eyes
If it were whatever other man, if it were a unmarried poetry taken from a comedy
Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love
Baby don’t cry this evening afterward the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry this evening it’ll boot the bucket equally if it never happened
You’re non the 1 to disappear into foam, something y'all never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry weep my beloved volition protect you
Exchanging solely our split fates that Pb to 1 another
As inevitable equally it seemed that we’d miss, I know nosotros loved simply equally much
When y'all smile, Sun shines H5N1 brilliance y'all can’t jibe into a framework of language
The waves crash my pump in addition to crumble downwards oh
Baby don’t cry this evening a black plagued past times vehement storms (Ooh As if the heaven volition fall)
Baby don’t cry this evening It’s slightly befitting
To allow y'all boot the bucket at a minute that shines to a greater extent than brilliantly than tears similar this
So Baby don’t cry weep My beloved volition hold out remembered
Above the black shade of pain, at the doorsteps of farewell
Even if I accept a savage fall, I tin contend if it were for you
Uh, Instead I’ll give myself to y'all who don’t know me
Don’t cry, give me chilling laughter instead of hot tears Baby,
Say no to a greater extent than (baby) no to a greater extent than (don’t cry)
Please don’t hesitate at the minute you’ll boot the bucket foam
Say no to a greater extent than (baby) no to a greater extent than (don’t cry)
So y'all tin rest equally a shining person, dismiss me amongst that dagger instead
The moonbeam that brims upward inwards your eyes
This black that silently overflows amongst pain
Baby don’t cry this evening afterward the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry this evening it’ll boot the bucket equally if it never happened
You’re non the 1 to disappear into foam, something y'all never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry weep my beloved volition protect you
The early on sunlight comes down
A blinding forcefulness that reminds me of y'all comes down
At final my eyes that lost their agency Cry cry cry

5. [+87, -5] I recommend Beast's How To Love in addition to Tonight I'll Be At Your Side, SHINee's Please Don't Go, Winner's Love is a Lie, Block B's Movie's Over, BTOB's Why, Infinite's Tic Toc, Wonder Girls' Girls Girls, in addition to EXO's My Turn To Cry. Honestly, I'm a Beast fan in addition to thence I direct maintain a enough of Beast songs to recommend - Dream Girl, I'm Sorry, Midnight, I'm a Man, in addition to I Knew It

6. [+78, -8] I personally intend SHINee, Beast, Infinite, f(x), B1A4, in addition to IU direct maintain amazing b-side tracks... If y'all postulate heed to them, you'd download them

7. [+65, -6] F(x)'s Goodbye Summer is good, too

8. [+64, -10] I'm non an EXO fan but I actually similar Don't Go in addition to Baby Don't Cry

9. [+64, -29] Beast's Midnight is a fucking legendary vocal ㅠㅠㅠ Thank y'all ㅠㅠ

10. [+61, -5] SM has sweetness b-side tracks than championship tracks



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel