Update Ikon's 'Love Scenario' Is A Phenomenon Amid Kids


Article: iKON's 'Love Scenario'... The argue why the vocal is banned inwards uncomplicated schoolhouse classes

Source: Choson Ilbo via Naver

(Article talks close how at that topographic point are numerous videos of kindergarten kids together with uncomplicated schoolhouse students singing the song. Yang Hyun Suk too posted i of the videos on Instagram together with asked "What's going on?" Article explains that the vocal is tardily to sing for kids because it has tedious beats together with tardily lyrics.)
-

1. [+218, -1] Adults similar it when kids sing a sensual trot vocal but they retrieve it's harmful when it's idol music or hip-hop.

2. [+128, -2] I retrieve it agency that the vocal is catchy plenty to hold upward enjoyed past times all historic menstruation groups. I promise the vocal does well.

3. [+110, -1] I'm glad the lyrics are pretty together with harmless. "We loved, nosotros met " The vocal is actually good, I heed to it amongst my kids ㅋㅋ

4. [+88, -1] Not only kids, but I too come across adults humming Love Scenario. I retrieve it's on a long-run because the vocal together with lyrics are good.

5. [+43, -0] So my flat wasn't the alone i ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Goosebumps

6. [+25, -0] As expected of a legendary vocal liked past times everyone! Isn't it much healthier than mainstream music amount of provocative lyrics? The lyrics are poetic together with pretty! I promise iKON does well.

7. [+20, -0] My 6-year-old boy goes crazy when I play this vocal inwards the car. At a playground, i of the kids would commencement singing the vocal together with other kids would bring together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's amazing

8. [+15, -0] BI composed the song. Good project <3

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel