Update Is Snsd The Winner Of Daughter Grouping Battle Inwards This Summer?


Pann: Final winner of daughter grouping battle inwards this summer

1. [+443, -355] Their vocal is worse than Mamamoo's, what winner? It's because of the benefits of SM-roach fans.

2. [+216, -152] SNSD's novel vocal is good!

3. [+183, -119] I watched the music video as well as I was surprised because Sooyoung looked as well as thus pretty

4. [+68, -39] It's a same summertime concept simply SNSD doesn't human face cheap, they human face classy. The music video is real pretty, it makes me expire on watching it. Hwaiting!!

5. [+67, -19] Who tin laissez passer on notice trounce SM, though? Is this a winner of daughter groups or a winner of companies? And it's obvious to live on ranked higher if they comeback later. Shouldn't y'all approximate past times the terminal digital sales?

6. [+55, -17] I honestly liked Mamamoo's vocal the most. Why aren't they pop yet?

7. [+41, -16] To those that are talking nearly SM benefits, delight explicate why CSJH didn't larn pop despite the media-play as well as the promotions SM did for them ㅋㅋ Company exercise goodness is non e'er the answer.

8. [+37, -20] Honestly, SNSD's vocal is the best one.

9. [+35, -41] I've been a Sone for five years simply the vocal was below my expectations. SNSD hasn't been my type since I Got a Boy. I don't become to their concerts anymore. I had high expectations when I saw the teasers as well as went crazy. But inwards the music video, they endeavour to human face cute as well as it comes off awkward as well as the vocal is so-so.

10. [+33, -15] The vocal is actually good, though? It's as well as thus catchy. Taeyeon as well as Tiffany's voices are actually good.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel