Update Monks' Brand-Name Running Shoes


Adidas - $755



Balenciaga - $2,346

-

Pann: Monks' running shoes

1. [+130, -2] Are they investing into the shoes since they don't conduct keep to worry well-nigh clothe in addition to hair?

2. [+118, -8] I used to operate at a drinking room in addition to at that spot were ii monks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They took off their shirts in addition to started drinking, in addition to they had irezumi tattoos ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They fifty-fifty ordered a steak side dish. I realized what mistaken monks were.

3. [+102, -2] He's wearing a Supreme backpack, too.

4. [+60, -0] My boyfriend's friend is a manager at a cultural center. When it was a solar daytime of monks performing, he saw the parking lot was amount of unusual cars.

5. [+53, -30] There isn't a priest or a monk who's poor. You know the reason.

6. [+50, -0] Those people shouldn't hold out gratuitous from tax, either.

7. [+40, -0] PD Diary showed how primary monks were into gambling. On the news, they were reported because they drank in addition to had grouping fights...

8. [+36, -2] The matter that pisses me off the most is I become to the mount to hike, non to view the temple, simply they yet accept entrance fees... Did they laid the mount themselves or what? Temples are actually greedy. I wouldn't hear if it was the Forest Service collecting entrance fees for maintenance.

9. [+33, -0] I went to a temple inwards Seoul to straight a drawing challenger in addition to the parking lot was amount of cars similar Benz, BMW, in addition to Porsche. They told me all of the cars belonged to the monks.

10. [+22, -0] I followed my grandma to the temple in addition to I saw monks getting on an Equus car. It made me re-think well-nigh religions.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel