Update What's Your Favorite Scent?

Pann: What's your favorite scent?

1. [+245, -7] My mom's scent

2. [+217, -31] After reading 'smell' a several times, I'm starting to last confused if it's an actual word. Is it a word? Smell scent smell smells scent smell scent fuck

3. [+140, -2] The scent of novel books! That's why I similar going to the bookstore

4. [+77, -13] Anyone likes the scent of mold at a basement or an secret parking lot? Underground parking lot where air tin menstruum smells actually good.

5. [+52, -0] Autumn scent. There's this scent that comes from a high bluish sky.

6. [+51, -4] Baby pulverization scent <3

7. [+51, -0] The scent of a summertime walk

8. [+50, -10] Dog give smell. It smells bitter.

9. [+48, -1] I actually similar the scent of a midnight ㅠㅠ When I walk during midnight, it's tranquillity in addition to I experience similar the alone mortal inwards the world. It's in addition to hence nice... I don't accept midnight walks anymore because I slumber inwards ㅠㅠ I'll brand certain to accept 1 tomorrow.

10. [+47, -0] There's this scent you lot tin scent betwixt spill in addition to winter. When the flavor is getting colder, it smells cool in addition to nice.

11. [+39, -13] The scent of air conditioner in addition to secret parking lot

12. [+38, -0] Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 blanket that's newly washed past times my mom... The scent makes me happy equally I hug it.

13. [+36, -18] The scent of chlorine from a swimming pool

14. [+21, -0] Newly baked soboro bread 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel